13 December 2009

Wien or Wine... :P

Finally after so many times being in Vienna's airport, I got to see a city as well... Hmm... not that much of a city as I would like to, since we spent two hours shopping in a huge mall, but if people think its cheaper for them to buy things in Austria rather than in Slovakia... whatever makes them happy :P
However, the company in a bus was great!!! Such lovely and funny people!! I havent laughed that much for a long time... And I havent been drinking at 11:00 for a long time as well, actually I think I have never done that before :P
Estonia taught me how to drink a good wine (actually it was Philip who taught me, thank You so much ;) ), Danmark taught me how to drink beer, since I disliked it and it never would be my choice, and now it seems that Slovakia will teach me how to drink heavier alcoholic drinks... 40% and up?


However, the best thing from this trip was seeing Claude Monet's works... Oh, its impossible to describe what I felt when I finally saw his art after so many years of loving it!!!!!!!!! It was a very speacial moment for me and it made my day :)
The one thing I didnt like about Vienna was its tourists :P There were so many people, so, so many people!!! I have been to some touristical places, but I have never seen anything alike... Mostly there were Hungarians and Slovaks since that weekend they had some kind of discounts in Vienna, and I was pretty sure that if all those people would want to make some kind of revolution, it would be very easy for them :P I didnt hear any Austrian language, except in the shops..
I think if I will go there again, then probably not on a weekend, or maybe not on a weekend before Christmas, or when Hungarians and Slovaks have discounts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment