02 December 2009

Intro


Hi :)

As many of You know, I've done some blogging in the past and its been fun and exciting most of the time ;) So now Im starting to do it again...
This time I would like to share with all of You my EVS experience in Slovakia, which should start tomorrow.
I will be working as a volunteer in a small town called Krupina in a project with children and youth. To be honest at this particular moment I do not know what to expect, since some of Latvian ex-EVS told us that often projects in real life differ from what we've read on a paper... However, I keep myself positive since I have such a nice coordinator, who already told me that will keep me busy from the very beginning :D
I really do hope that I enjoy this project as well as all my fellow Latvians, who are going to start their EVS today or in the nearest future!!! I wish Agate (in Austria) and Aija (in Germany) a great start today!!!
Please keep Your fingers crossed for me today so I can get 20+8 kg in the bags, and tomorrow, when my EVS journey starts ;)
Excited and stressful
Viktorija :)

1 comment:

  1. Hej Vika! Whish you a good start in your EVS times! Hope you gonna have a nice project with nice people to work with!
    Just the best!
    Bernd

    ReplyDelete