11 December 2009

First week

Well, its been already a crazy ride :P haha... I mean I had already my ups and downs, and Im pretty much looking forward ;)
On Tuesday I had this incredibly bad day... maybe because I didnt get much sleep or what, but I was moody... In these kind of days, the best thing is to be alone, however, when one is a volunteer who recently arrived then this mission is very much impossible! I tried to do my best not to upset anyone, so people dont think that Im some kind of freak, and hopefully I managed to survive because Im still here :P
Anyways, its been better since! I have started to learn the language and I am hoping to be kind of good in it soon, because the beauty of this proccess is that there are only few people who speak English, so I dont have other choice as to remember and repeat Slovak words. Phrase of the week is "Ako sa maš?", which means "How are you?" :) So, You can imagine that I look like a parrot, who asks this phrase everyone over and over again, every day :P However, no one has complained ;)
Past few days I have been waking up very early and tomorrow is the same since we are going to Vienna... I've been in Vienna's airport 5 times and never been in a city, so Im looking forward to this trip.
Oki doki, going to sleep and hopefully will write more after the trip to a big city :)

No comments:

Post a Comment