17 March 2010

A long time...

Hello everyone!

At first I would like to apologize for not writing for such a long time... Time just started to run a bit fast and I couldnt stop to share some things that have happened to me..

Overall life here is fine, very steady. Sometimes even too steady, so I've decided to spend as much time traveling as I can, so the plan so far is to go every weekend to visit some other city and meet some new people, if there is nothing to do in Krupina :D I've already been couple of times to Banska Bystrica, and made a trip to visit another volunteer from Latvia in Vienna. Some parties in small villagies and just fun :) To be honest I dont like to go out in Krupina, since many young people whom I meet in English classes party here, and somehow I dont feel right if they see me in a different state of mind. I know thats probably sounds silly, but thats how I feel :)

As well, I've started "english conversation club", but its quite hard to get pupils to come and not be shy :( I just want to help them by showing from my example that its possible to speak quite good English even if its not one's mother tounge. I guess I should be more patient and give it more time. What are Your thoughts? How should I attract them??? :)

Anyhow, I wish You all a nice week and promise to write soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment